This week is the Credit Union National Junior Savers Week!
During this week we talk about how important it is for children to learn money management skills, budgeting and planning. Make sure to download our handy Savings Chart to help your child save.
Top Savings Tips for Children:
- Tip One: Set a Savings Goal. Ask children to decide what they’re saving for.
- Tip Two: Giving pocket money as Small Change makes it easier for children to save!
- Tip Three: Encourage Saving. Give extra money for good behaviour!
- Tip Four: Having a Piggybank or Credit Union account means your children can watch their savings grow!
- Tip Five: Help children Save Regularly so they can achieve their savings goal!
Open a Bruff Credit Union Junior Account and help your child on the path to smart money management!
What do you need to open a Junior Account:
For the child:
- Proof of ID: Valid Passport or Birth Cert
For the parents / guardian:
- Proof of ID: Valid Passport or Drivers Licence (Full or Provisional)
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill, Bank Statement or Revenue letters/documents, dated within the last 6 months
- Proof of PPS from any of the following documents: Payslip, letter of revenue, a medical card or DPS card
For more information, please call 061 382111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.