Choose your loan type.
Why borrow with us?
- Promotional Home Improvement Loan NOW AVAILABLE 8.62% (8.99% APR)
- Standard loan rate of 10.5% (11.02% APR)
- No Fees
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Quick Decisions
- High loan approval rate
- Free loan protection insurance
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Bruff Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer.
Trading up or your first car?
Home Improvement Loan
It’s all about living!
For whatever you want in life.
Same Day Loans
Borrow Up To €5,000
Central Credit Register
The Central Bank of Ireland has set up a Central Credit Register under the Credit Reporting Act 2013. The Central Credit Register is a national database that will, on request, provide:
- a borrower with an individual credit report detailing their credit agreements;
- a lender with comprehensive information to help with credit assessments; and
- the Central Bank with better insights into national trends in the provision of credit.
The Credit Reporting Act 2013 requires us to process your personal and credit information for the Central Credit Register. From 30 June 2017, we will submit personal information to the Central Credit Register that we may already have about you, like your name, address, date of birth, PPSN