COMPLETE THIS FORM TO APPLY ONLINE.
PLEASE NOTE, you will be asked to produce the following documentation:
- Proof of Income: 3 most recent receipts of any income you receive (payslips, social welfare, pension)
- Bank Statements: Most recent 3-month bank statement. This is only required when applying for loans over €2000.
- If you are Self-employed we will contact you to discuss your application further.
For Our Members Convenience:
- You can email your documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can print your bank statements in branch free-of-charge to accompany your loan application
Once the loan is granted, you will be asked to complete a Credit Agreement (which is a legally binding document being a promise to repay the loan), and to commit to regular repayments.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Bruff Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.