Car Loan Calculator
Promotional car loan rate of 8.62% available now!
- APR 8.99%
- Available only until 28.02.21
- Applicants must have full drivers licence
- Applies to loans over €5000
- Term time: 5 years
Why borrow with us?
- No Fees
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Quick Decisions
- High loan approval rate
- No penalties for early or lump sum repayments
- Free loan protection insurance
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Bruff Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer.
How To Apply For A Loan
Over The Phone
Call us on 061 382 111
Call into our branch to apply
Start your application online
What You Need To Apply
- Proof of Income – 3 most recent receipts of any income you receive (payslips, social welfare, pension)
- Bank Statements – Most recent 3 month bank statement. This is only required when applying for loans over €2000
- Proof of ID – Passport or Drivers Licence
- Proof of address – Utility Bill or Bank Statement (dated within the last 6 months)
- Proof of PPSN – Payslip, letter from revenue, a medical card or DPS card
Self Employed: please call our office for details of the necessary documentation.
For Our Members Convenience
- You can email your documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can print your bank statements in branch free-of-charge to accompany your loan application
Note: This list is a guideline. You may be required to bring other documentation, depending on the complexity and/or purpose of the loan. Our loan officer will advise if additional information is required.
All our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits. The key consideration is a member’s ability to repay the loan over a certain time frame. Other documentation may be required, depending on your situation and application amount. A loan officer will work closely with you to process your application as quickly as possible.
Are You Eligible To Apply for a Loan with us?
- To apply for a loan with us you need to be a member of Bruff Credit Union.
- If you are not a member, you can easily join us. To become a member of Bruff Credit Union, you must be living, working or in education in our common bond. Our common bond covers the areas of; Bruff, Grange, Meanus, Crean, Lough Gur, Knockainey, Dromin, Athlacca, Uregare, Fedamore, Rathmore. See our map.
You can also become a member by association, this means if you reside with someone who is already a member you are eligible to join us.
If you are not a member, please call 061 382111 or email email@example.com and we will get you joined up!