Home Improvement Loan Calculator
Home Improvement Loan
Want to make your home more energy efficient, change the bathroom or setup a home office…no matter the size of the job, we can help!
- Borrow up to €30,000
- Quick decision
Great reasons to choose a Home Improvement loan from Bruff Credit Union
- Friendly Local Service
- No hidden fees, transaction charges or set up fees
- High loan approval rate
- No penalties for early or lump sum repayments
- As your loan decreases so does your interest repayments
- Free loan protection insurance
- Borrow up to €30,000 over a maximum term of 10 years
- Support your credit union by borrowing local
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Bruff Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer.
How To Apply For A Loan
Over The Phone
Call us on 061 382 111
Call into our branch to apply
Start your application online
What You Need To Apply
- Proof of Income – 3 most recent receipts of any income you receive (payslips, social welfare, pension)
- Bank Statements – Most recent 3 month bank statement. This is only required when applying for loans over €2000
- Proof of ID – Passport or Drivers Licence
- Proof of address – Utility Bill or Bank Statement (dated within the last 6 months)
- Proof of PPSN – Payslip, letter from revenue,a medical card or DPS card
Self Employed: please call our office for details of the necessary documentation.
For Our Members Convenience
- You can email your documentation to email@example.com
- You can print your bank statements in branch free-of-charge to accompany your loan application
Note: This list is a guideline. You may be required to bring other documentation, depending on the complexity and/or purpose of the loan. Our loan officer will advise if additional information is required.
All our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits. The key consideration is a member’s ability to repay the loan over a certain time frame. Other documentation may be required, depending on your situation and application amount. A loan officer will work closely with you to process your application as quickly as possible.