Online Loan Application
Applying for loan is now even easier! You can complete your full loan application online, upload your documents and visit our office only once to accept your loan.
Find the details of the documentation required for your loan application below. You will be able to upload your documentation once you have completed your loan application or can send it separately to us.
Proof of income:
- Employed – 3 most recent payslips
- Self-employed – the most recent set of accounts
- In receipt of COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment – 3 most recent payments
- In receipt of a social welfare – 3 most recent payments
- Retired in receipt of pension – 3 most recent payments
Bank Statements Required for Loans over €2000
- Most up-to-date 3 months bank statements, current month included.
PLEASE PROVIDE: proof of your social welfare / COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment / pension payments either as post office slips or bank statements if paid directly to your bank account:
Please note: If you are applying for a business loan we may require further information which we will contact you for on receiving of your application.
I am a member
Click the apply button below to apply for your loan online.
I am not a member
If you are a not a member of Bruff Credit Union, and wish to enquire about a loan, please click below.
Join Today, Apply Today! Click here to find out more about joining us.
I want to talk to a staff member
If you have a query on a loan or any of our services, complete the form and we will call you back.