The credit union has been named as the most popular choice for Irish car loans in a survey completed by car trading website Carzone.ie. Eight months ago a survey completed by Done Deal had similar findings.
The Carzone survey found that;
- 61% of car buyers in Ireland would choose the credit union car loan
- 33% would choose a personal bank loan
- 27% would choose a dealership PCP
- 24% would choose a PCP
The Carzone report also revealed that 30% of respondents were confused about the lump sum required at the end of a PCP agreement – a sign of the growing caution with Irish car buyers around this type of finance. Read about the differences between a PCP contract and a credit union car loan here.
Why choose a credit union car loan?
- Own your car from day 1
- No balloon payments
- No penalties for early or lump sum repayments
- No restrictions on mileage or maintenance
- Jargon free loan
- We are award-winning, community-owned lenders
- Use our loan calculator to see how affordable a car loan with us really is.
To apply for a loan
- Call 061 382111 to apply by phone
- Click here to apply online
Information taken from carzone.ie survey.