Bruff Credit Union have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for Directors to serve on our Board.
Gain skills to help your career progression and give back to your community by volunteering with us.
Bruff Credit Union is a financial cooperative offering quality financial services to members of our common bond. We rely on the enthusiasm and skills of volunteers in order to achieve our goals and continue to deliver a strong service in our community.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the control, direction and management of Bruff Credit Union. Volunteering as a board member is a very rewarding experience; for personal and career development and in giving back to your own community in a tangible way.
Directors of Bruff Credit Union benefit from:
- Gaining skills and expertise at senior level relating to the provision of financial services;
- Gaining valuable board room and networking experience, which enhances career development;
- Access supported further professional education opportunities;
- Share their business experiences, leadership skills and management capabilities in a collaborative effort;
- Become involved in various developmental and business projects;
- Be part of something that works for the good of our members and communities throughout our common bond.
Don’t know much about credit unions?
Don’t worry, you can learn. There are policies and training in place to support volunteers in their roles. Decisions are made as a board. You’ll be surprised how quickly you will pick things up!
For more information, complete our form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
All volunteers are subject to the normal fitness and probity regimes for credit unions as outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland. The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse a person as a volunteer and where appropriate will give a reason for that refusal as Bruff Credit Union is bound by the standards of Fitness & Probity, issued by the Central Bank of Ireland.