Why You Should Join Bruff Credit Union
- No administration or transaction fees
- Competitive loan rates
- Flexible repayment options on loans
- Fast and efficient turnaround on loans
- Same Day Loans up to €5000
- Late opening hours
- On-demand access to savings
- Excellent customer service
- Death Benefit Insurance*
- Free Loan Protection Insurance*
- Free Life Savings Insurance*
- Car, home and travel insurance
- Owned by our members
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Joining Is Easy!
To become a member all you need is to be living, working or in education in our common bond. Our common bond covers the areas of;
- Lough Gur
You can also become a member by association, this means if you reside with someone who is already a member you are eligible to join us.
This is what you need to join
- Proof of ID: Valid Passport or Drivers Licence (Full or Provisional)
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill, Bank Statement or Revenue letters/documents, dated within the last 3 months
- Proof of PPS from any of the following documents: Payslip, letter of revenue, a medical card or DPS card
Become a member by association
If you do not meet the criteria for living, working or are in education within our common bond, you can join us by association if you reside with someone who is a member of Bruff Credit Union.