Home Improvement & Car Loan Sale
Upgrading to a new car or starting that dream home improvement project,
you can avail of this amazingly low rate now.
- Promotional rate of 8.62% (8.99% APR)
- Available until 28th February 2022
- Promotional rate applies to loans from €5000
Why borrow with us?
- No Fees
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Quick Decisions
- High loan approval rate
- Free loan protection insurance
- No penalties for early or lump sum repayments
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, all figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Repayments may vary. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Bruff Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date.
How To Apply For A Loan
Over The Phone
Call us on 061 382 111
Quick & easy online loan application
Apply In Branch
Call into our branch to apply
What You Need To Apply
- Proof of Income – 3 most recent receipts of any income you receive (payslips, social welfare, pension)
- Bank Statements – Most recent 3 month bank statement. This is only required when applying for loans over €2000
- Proof of ID – Passport or Drivers Licence
- Proof of address – Utility Bill or Bank Statement (dated within the last 6 months)
- Proof of PPSN – Payslip, letter from revenue,a medical card or DPS card
Self Employed: please call our office for details of the necessary documentation.
Note: This list is a guideline. You may be required to bring other documentation, depending on the complexity and/or purpose of the loan. Our loan officer will advise if additional information is required.
All our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits. The key consideration is a member’s ability to repay the loan over a certain time frame. Other documentation may be required, depending on your situation and application amount. A loan officer will work closely with you to process your application as quickly as possible.