Our Re-Connect / 1st Time Borrowers promotional loan rate of 8.62% is available now for 1st time borrowers or members who have not borrowed with us since 01.03.22. Borrow from €100 to €30,000 for any personal purpose, big or small!
Re-Connect / 1st Time Borrowers Loan Calculator
Why borrow with us?
- 18% Off Promotional Rate of 8.62% (8.99% APR)
- No Fees
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Quick Decisions
- High loan approval rate
- No penalties for early or lump sum repayments
- Free loan protection insurance
- Available until 31.03.23
T&C’s Apply. Promotional rate applies to new loans only. Reduced rate does not apply to top-up loans. PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Bruff Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer.
How To Apply For A Loan
Over the Phone
Call us on 061 382 111
Call into our branch to apply
What You Need To Apply
- Proof of Income – 3 most recent receipts of any income you receive (payslips, social welfare, pension)
- Bank Statements – Most recent 3 month bank statement. This is only required when applying for loans over €2000
- Proof of ID – Passport or Drivers Licence
- Proof of address – Utility Bill or Bank Statement (dated within the last 6 months)
- Proof of PPSN – Payslip, letter from revenue, a medical card or DPS card
Self Employed: please call our office for details of the necessary documentation.
Note: This list is a guideline. You may be required to bring other documentation, depending on the complexity and/or purpose of the loan. Our loan officer will advise if additional information is required.
All our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits. The key consideration is a member’s ability to repay the loan over a certain time frame. Other documentation may be required, depending on your situation and application amount. A loan officer will work closely with you to process your application as quickly as possible.