The 2020 Annual General Meeting of the members of Bruff Credit Union Limited will take place via Zoom on Monday 19th April 2021 at 7.30pm.
Members wishing to attend the Virtual AGM need to request an invitation to join and apply via email to: email@example.com and include the following information in your email:
- Member Number
- Member Postal Address
The request for attendance must be received by close of business on Thursday 15th April 2021.
The following information is pertinent to this notice.
- Bruff Credit Union will be using Zoom as the electronic platform for the meeting.
- To gain access to the meeting a member must request an invitation to the virtual meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must be received by close of business on Thursday 15th April 2021.
- Following the request, the member will receive an invitation to join the meeting on Monday 19th April.
- The information required to request an invitation is your name, member number and address.
- The Credit Union will be verifying members details prior to issuing invitations.
- All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting. However, you can type a question to the host by clicking on the “Q&A” button on the bottom of the screen.
- Elections for the position of Auditor, Board Oversight Committee and Board of Directors will take place.
- Voting will be conducted by way of Online Poll and Members will be asked to vote Yes/No electronically for the resolution or for each candidate when instructed by the Chairperson.
- Votes will be tallied electronically, verified by the Internal Auditor, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
- This virtual AGM meeting will be recorded and members who register for the meeting will be agreeing to the recording of the meeting and their participation in it, by registering.
Got a Question?
If you have a question arising from the content of the 2020 Annual Report, or a general Credit Union question, we would be delighted to discuss these with you in our office. If you have a question you intend asking at the AGM, it would be preferable for you to provide us with the question in advance of the AGM in order for us to have the information to hand to enable us provide you with the fullest answer possible.
Please email your question to email@example.com by Thursday 15th April 2021.